Thank you, Mom!

an article that explains how the campaign created by  "P & G" affected positively on one's mindset.


I think we always have these arguments with family members, related to our freedom, privacy, and else. We sometimes forget what they made for us and how they made us!


It was another day with another argument with my mother, I stay in my room, keep it locked, put on my headphones, and enter my closed bubble, I keep doing that when we have those kinds of clashes until the sky gets clear again.



That time, the fight left a deeper injury in our hearts we couldn’t heal it fast as every time, my lockdown went on, and both of us lived on his isolated island.


One day, I was searching YouTube for commercials related to my work, I found a campaign created by “P & G”, clicked on the link that attracted me unconsciously, it’s called “ Thank you, Mom!”


After watching the video, it pushed me directly to apologize to my mother for what I said during that angry temper, and she hugged me a warm hug that I was missing.


I remembered how she supported me at school, at college, and even at my work, she always encourages me to do my best and feel good at what I’m doing.


I can remember how she ran to me when I fell to the ground as a kid, I was crying for no reason, then she carries me and pats me with her lovely hands till I calm down and fall 

asleep.


Even when I broke up with someone or talk violently to a friend, she helps me to get everything back to its position, she always helps me to make everything arranged again after being messy because of my stupid actions.


I loved that campaign, as it returned my gratitude towards my mother, now I can say with a heart full of love “Thank you, Mom!”


Read also: Nike's Campaign that never dies!


Comments

Popular

Just Do It Campaign: How it changed a college student’s life

How to make a logo in 3 steps